If you search Pinterest, or google, "natural ways to induce labor," the number of hits are impressive. Between hearing personal experiences from others and the internets, I was sure I was going to have this baby on their due date. I consider myself a 'fit' person, I was active throughout pregnancy, certainly labor was going go normal and within reasonable proximity to my estimated due date. Turns out genetics had a different plan that overrides everything else. Another story for another post.
In the meantime, it is rumored that walking is a great way to induce labor. Thom and I figured, heck - why not walk in the snow? Here are a few snaps I took from my phone when we headed up to the pass to snowshoe on an easy grade track on our babies due date.
Nothing happened, but we did have a good time, wore out Cheyenne and enjoyed getting out and seeing deep snow, and a golden sunset while exactly 40 weeks pregnant.
Cheers!





No comments:
Post a Comment